creamy chicken & broccoli over rice:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar soup
8oz chicken broth
1/4 tsp. cajun seasoning
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
3/4 C. sour cream
2-3 C. broccoli florets
shredded cheddar (optional)
1. Place soups, chicken broth, cajun & garlic seasoning into a crock pot over low heat, whisk until smooth.
2. Place chicken in crock pot, pressing to bottom. Cover & cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
3. When chicken is cooked through, remove into separate bowl & shred chicken w forks into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream & add chicken back in.
4. Steam broccoli in microwave or steamer, drain & add to crock pot.
5. Serve over steamed rice, sprinkle w cheese.