1 spice cake mix
1 small can pure pumpkin
1 bag chocolate chips
1. Mix cake mix & pumpkin then add 1/2-1 bag of chocolate chips (mini chips are cute).
2. Spoon out onto cooking sheet.
3. Bake 350 degrees 11-13 mins depending on size
(our batch made about 45 cookies).
1. In pan heat 3 TB butter & 1/2 C. brown sugar over medium-high heat until bubbling & thick.
2. Cool 10 mins, stir in 1/4 C. milk.
3. Add 2 C. of powdered sugar & beat until smooth.
4. Frost cookies & let dry before stacking or storing.