1 1/2 C. flour
1 TB. sugar
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 C. milk
2 TB. melted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer.
2. Spray skillet with non-stick spray & then heat up.
3. Scoop about 1/3 C. of the batter into skillet. Pick up skillet & tip skillet side to side, top to bottom until batter covers entire bottom of pan in somewhat of a round shape, set back on heat until sides start to pull away.
4. Carefully slide spatula around edges and then underneath crepe & flip over in skillet.
5. Cook this side for about 1 minute or until done. Slide out onto plate
6. Fill with jelly & powdered sugar, butter & powdered sugar, fruit, caramel sauce, mini marshmallows, whatever your pleasure!
french vanilla cream cheese filling:
1-8oz. cream cheese at room temperature
1-8oz. container cool whip
2 small pkgs instant french vanilla pudding
3 C. milk
1. Mix cream cheese in a blender until smooth. Mix puddings in separate bowl with 3 C. milk for 2 minutes. Add to cream cheese. Fold in cool whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This makes a lot! Next time I'll cut the recipe in half.chocolate mousse:
1 large pkg. instant choc. pudding. Mix as directed on box.
1 quart whipping cream (whipped with some sugar & vanilla until stiff) fold into chocolate pudding. Chill until ready to serve.
Everybody had one like this one above, rolled up & then put fruit on top! For their second one, they all went back to the jelly with powdered sugar in them. Mmmmmmmmm!