New recipe test. Another super easy recipe. My only change would be adding a little bit of chili powder or cajun seasoning or maybe a 1/2-1 package of taco seasoning mix to spice it up a bit. I'll dabble in a solution to the lack of "kick" this had. It does have 2 cups of salsa in it, but I think the addition of cream cheese mellows it out. Anywho, everyone ate it & thought it was good, just thought it could use a little spice. So if you make an alteration to the recipe you find a success, let me know!
crock pot black bean salsa chicken:
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can corn drained
1 can black beans drained
2 C. salsa
8 oz cream cheese
1. Place chicken in crock pot. Cover with drained corn, drained beans & salsa.
2. Cook for a few hours until chicken is done.
3. Place cream cheese in crock pot & cook additional 30 mins.
4. Remove chicken and shred in separate bowl, add back into crock pot, stir.
5. Serve over tortilla chips or rice. Top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, olives or salsa.