Over the long holiday weekend I made these little gems TWICE! The kids were begging to have a fire in the fire pit and roast marshmallows for s'mores, but with it being in the 90's, I opted for s'mores in the pan instead. They were a huge hit and the kids gobbled them up at both BBQ's this weekend! Super easy and hard to resist....even as an adult.
1-12oz. box of Golden Grahams
3/4 C. karo syrup
1 bag chocolate chips
3 T. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 C. mini marshmallows
1. Pour Golden Grahams into a big bowl.
2. Melt chocolate chips, karo syrup & butter in pan until boiling, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat stir in 1 tsp. vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture over golden grahams in bowl and stir with spatula until well coated.
4. After grahams are well coated with chocolate mixture in bowl, add mini marshmallows 1 C. at a time and stir in.
5. Once mixed well, pour mixture into a greased 9x13 cake pan and let sit for about 1 hour. Cut with knife into bars and serve!