6 to 8 bananas sliced2 C. milk
1 (5 0z) box instant french vanilla pudding1 (8oz) cream cheese softened
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk1 (12oz) whipped topping thawed or or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
1. Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cookies and a layer of bananas.2. In a bowl, combine the milk & the pudding mix and blend with a electric mixer.
3. In another bowl, combine the cream cheese & sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
4. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until blended.
6. Pour the mixture over the cookies and the bananas & then add another layer of cookies.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
your guest chef,Talia