Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rolo Chocolate Cookies

Ava & I tested out this "new to me" recipe last night! She unwrapped all the Rolos for me. She is my shadow in all things this girl. They were a hit with my kids (and The Water's family) although Scott thought they were a little too sweet for him. You be the judge!

rolo chocolate cookies:

1 German chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 C oil
1 bag Rolo candy unwrapped

1. Mix cake mix, eggs & oil in bowl with beaters. Take a small scoop of dough and press your thumb into the dough ball.

2. Place 1 Rolo in the center of the dough ball. Make sure the Rolo is completely covered with dough. Use as little dough as possible to maximize total cookies made. (Mine made about 50)
3. Roll in palms to make ball round, roll in sugar, place on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 350 degrees for 10 mins. Cool & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment