2 cans (12.5oz) chunk white chicken drained
1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
1 can (4oz) chopped green chiles drained
1 small onion chopped (optional)
1 (29oz) can enchilada sauce
corn tortillas room temp
sour cream, lettuce, tomato optional
1. In bowl combine chicken (smash), 1 C cheese, chiles & onion
2. In bottom of 9x13 pan spread 1/3 can enchilada sauce
3. Spoon in a few spoonfuls of chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up and place seam side down into pan.
4. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over filled tortillas, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
6. Serve with lettuce, tomato and top with sour cream.