I've made a version of these by just putting BBQ sauce over chicken in a crock pot, but tonight when I made this new recipe, Scott took one bite & looked at me and said, "These are good! Like restaraunt good!" He loved them & all my kids did too (bonus)!
crock pot barbecue chicken sandwiches:
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (18oz) bottle of barbecue sauce
1/2 C. Italian salad dressing
1/4 C. brown sugar
2 TB Worcestershire sauce
1. Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
2. Mix other ingredients in bowl & then pour over chicken.
3. Cover & cook on low 6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
4. When done, remove chicken & shred in bowl with forks.
5. Pour as much sauce from crock pot over chicken until you have it as juicy as you want.
6. Place on buns & serve!